Vocal harmonizer? (Collier, Bon Iver)

that binary is compiled for -msse and dynamic linking which may be a problem as well
soundtouch~

this was compiled today for atom, that original vocal harmonizer is/was a quick patch
i think you can start fooling with your header files now and you might make out better

Ok understood I donā€™t think Iā€™m going to fool with the header files I thought it was much easier to recompile it ( really just changing the //). She made it easier in the help file and and somewhere she had the PREVENT_CLICK_AT_RATE_CROSSOVER version but just didnā€™t wanna to include in the binary version.
So in the end in the patch Iā€™m developing and that I will share soon I will pitch down or up my voice following the keys pressed but I wonā€™t pass through 1 unless I first release the key pressed so i wonā€™t hear any clicks
Donā€™t know if you got the difference,
anyway i will lose a bit of freedom from the plugin

whatever works for you of course, i do not think i am following because itā€™s idiosyncratic to whatever piece you are working on/with. I will say that you ā€œshouldā€ see a little bump in response now that i have re-compiled the the soundtouch~.pd_linux but also remember that ALL the externals in this situation for++ and click~ are working together for this not just the soundtouch~

Also i think katja [and i cannot speak for her certainly, but if i might hazard i think her main Operating system is/was windows, i can ask her but you may also want to inquire with Olli Parviainen
Itā€™s never just one thing in my experience

Good luck i hope your patch sounds nice

Did you take this video down?!? I loved the sound!

Hi! Yes I deleted like a month ago.
I wish this patch project would had continued!

1 Like

this patch was updated with midi control and 4 voices as i recall

Hey, sorry major novice here. Iā€™ve recently purchased Max but I cannot work out how to download the patch from drop box. Thereā€™s too many files and folders! can someone help please?

Not a max patch @welshwizard
Do you have an organelle?

Oh that will be why then. And no I do not, what is that?

How did you get here?
Google critter and guitari organelle! :joy:

3 Likes