Audio out setting

Hi!

I just got my EYESY today and trying to figure out how can I use it well :slight_smile:
This is my first time using video synthesizer so please pardon that this question could little easy one.

Is it impossible to hear audio “through” the EYESY?
I plugged from my instrument to EYESY’s Audio in, and plugged HDMI out to my TV. And I could see the EYESY’s video effect, but can’t hear anything from TV.

So, I just wonder that how you guy’s are using EYESY’s audio. Should I have to connect my instrument to MIXER?

It will be very helpful if anyone can help me with this. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Thanks for getting an EYESY!

The audio is unfortunately not piped through to the HDMI output. So you want to either split the signal or send from your mixer like you mentioned. Sometimes we just use a simple 2 to 1 splitter if we want to plug something into the EYESY but still plug into an amp.

1 Like

Thank you for reply :slight_smile:

Ooh, that’s unfortunate… a single audio/video interface would be handy for recording. (I’m using an Epiphan AV.io to capture the stream. It only has an HDMI input, so I’ll need to send the audio to a separate interface. :frowning: )

Like this ?:

TISINO 1/4 Splitter Cable, 1/4" TRS Stereo Male to Dual 1/4" TRS Stereo Female Jack Quarter Inch Splitter Cord

Thanks

I think, ideally, you’ll want L and R channels to get the full Eyesy effect. this cord you have listed will only send left or right depending which you plug in, and then either left or right will go where you plug the other one.

with my Qu-pac mixer I have plenty of outputs to do this. With my main gigging mixer, a little Yamaha, I only have one monitor send, so I’ve been using this:

it’s a very cheap and useful tool for me! it can either be a 1-in/5-out or 5-in/1-out.

I run my Yamaha monitor out into the 1-in and use 2 channels to run one to Eyesy and another to an interface.

If you using macOS, you can listen through Audio MIDI setting. (Multiple output)
Set first audio out to EYESY, and second audio out to Bluetooth speaker.

1 Like

Perfect. This is what i was looking for.
Already ordered. Cheers

1 Like