Berlindrums tempo

I love this patch, but I can’t seem to be able to change the tempo. Does anyone know if it’s possible to do that on this patch?

Hey
uploading a new version that has TEMPO control on page 3
enjoy

Wow, brilliant!! Thank you so much!

Hey
I am going to try to get a Korg minilogue from patreon? someone gave me the idea
I will be willing to midi-fy anf work on stuff there
not sure how this is going to work, but testing

1 Like

I just tested it but it doesn’t seem to respond to the tempo changes on page 3.

1 Like

I’ll run it and check it again.

actually it did not need to be fixed
for this patch i was experimenting with tempo synchronization to what you do is set the tempo, then press the second playing button and it re-syncs to that tempo

so tweak tempo knob, reync button syncs to that dialed tempo

Luis

Berlindrums is going to be getting a more in depth renovation this week.
make a list of a few things you would like to see
Tempo is going to be addressed so don;t waste your wishes on that
Thank you! for your support :slight_smile:

That’s awesome!! It’s pretty much perfect the way it is, the only thing I’d like would be external MIDI clock sync.
Also, this is not really a feature request, but it would be great to have some basic instructions for the patch, I didn’t know that thing about the 2nd button and re-syncing so maybe there are other hidden features I don’t know about.

And thank YOU for your incredible work!

okay

MIDI sync is going to be a bear for this one because of the evolving nature of the drums, just saying
on one other occasion when i added midi control to a pseudo random drum setup it made it kind of stale, but i’ll give it a go. I wonder besides the master-metronome abstraction if anyone has a better way of adding midi or midifying organelle patches before i begin researching this.

Don’t worry too much about it, as long as I can set the tempo in the patch it’s good enough for my purposes, the external sync would just be a little extra. :slight_smile:

the patch has about 8 pages built into it because there are 4 different audio sources so there’s going to be a bunch of features added on the pages for sure It will be nicer i promise :slight_smile:

Awesomeness, looking forward to hear that new version! :smiley:

New Version Complete. Upload going up in a few

patch storage is acting funky and i cannot update anything ;-(
Luis check your PM

Are you serious?! You code faster than I can download!! lol THANKS!

Just spent the last hour playing with it, it’s a whole new patch compared to the previous version! Love the presets feature, and the new filters options!
My only suggestion would be to change the page switching system: instead of Aux to cycle through the pages, maybe use 2 keys to switch pages back and forth.

I would like that too that’s a great suggestion
I need to find a solid counter object for stuff like that but that has always annoyed me that you have to step through the pages like that

Yeah, it’s a bit annoying for lazy asses like me! :grinning:

Hi guys,

Noob question. Where can I find this patch?

Best,
Ryan