Fluidsynth~ Vintage Synth Series: JUPITER 2.2 update

has nothing to do with programming
If you have just installed a brand new os onto the device it’s quite possible that the new o/s broke something But you have a new operating system! So here’s a chance to learn [if you really want those synths to work]

In previous updates people have gone and hand installed the files it’s needs. So to be clear you do not need C++ skills to do this but searching the forum for how to customize your system might be in order

1 Like

For Reverb and Envelope you need to activate them by pressing aux on each page (reverb and enveloppe).
On the other hand I do not know if the sequencer is broken or if I do not understand how it works, but for the moment nothing works.

Anyone knows ?

Hi Shree,
I still have some trouble with the sequencer. It runs when I switch it on but I can’t find how to record a sequence…
Can you explain how the sequencer works ?

Thanks