Help! Organelle consistently crashing in a weird way

Hi,
Just recently this started happening. Organelle tries to boot but just flashes and does not get past 0%. Please see this video:

That is weird! it could be a problem with the USB drive malfunctioning. Can you try it without the USB drive inserted? or it could also be an issue with the power adapter, are you using the supplied adapter?

hey there, thanks for the reply. yes i tried it without the drive and its the same problem. If you mention power supply…well yes its been working for 3 years no problem, but not long before this problem happened I fed it the inverse power (center negative) from another power supply. It worked after that but a day later I started having this boot problem.

Does this mean that
a.) the organelle itself needs repair
or
b.) I should try it with another adapter (obv with the right polarity)?

yes, tried without the drive again and it worked the first time but subsequent efforts reveal the same problem. flashing at 0%.

or it could also be an issue with the power adapter, are you using the supplied adapter?
tried a different non-issued adapter following the correct polarity and same problem

We can take a look if you send in the Organelle and its power supply. Please contact us via email for more info.

Thanks