Midi Sync-able Audio Looper?

Hej!. I’ve been focusing on saving/ recalling samples, ability to import stereo drumkits, recording / saving samples and sequences so the looper got stuck where it was… Now that I got a cool guitar, I will rework the looper for sure at some point … What I will do is to include the looper “as-is” in the next release. I opted also for not including the clock in abstraction that I have somewhere in favor of using ableton link… I can update here when the new version is up (there will be also a free version but of course with less features.)
greetings

2 Likes

Never underestimate the power of taking days off:

This version is still not in Gumroad though… There are a couple of bugs and annoyances (not super bad though) that I have to solve…

3 Likes

Wholly shit this changes things! I would totally pay for this upgrade. THIS IS AMAZING, :astonished:

Cant wait man looks awesome. Is it possible for the looper to be reversed?

It’s always possible but I haven’t implemented it yet… :wink: , the theory is that if you want to play forward you just send a counter that counts from 0 to the nr of samples your loop has (or you want…) . so if you count from n to 0 backwards, your sample will sound reversed.

2 Likes

Also interested in this!