Organelle + Arturia Keystep

Hi there,

I’m using the Arturia Keystep to control my Organelle and it works fine while playing notes and chords.
But when it comes to use the Keystep sequencer or the arpeggiator the notes go down to the lowest octave possible and then up to the higher possible, even though the Keystep is not programmed to do that.
Anyone facing a similar problem? Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Thanks!

Thought I’d avoid starting a new thread.

Did you manage to get this resolved @habacuque?

I’m thinking of picking the keystep up myself, I’d like a midi keyboard and the sequencer looks useful.

Is anyone using one with the Organelle? Does the sequencer work with any patch, eg could I sequence the Mellowtron patch for example? Same with the arpeggiator?

Just trying to guage if it works with the Organelle and if it’s my best option, the above comment is making me think twice :grimacing:

Which patches are you using it on? @habacuque
The organelle will only play midi note numbers it is being sent.
Having trouble understanding exactly what you mean, could you post a video?

@fyoosh i wanted to chime in to say that I have never had an issue as described above using the keystep with my Organelle. A few patches here and there don’t have any midi implementation (usually older user patches), but the ones that do all the sequencer/ arp functions work for me.

Thanks for this @friender, that’s what I was hoping to hear.

The dream of using the arp on the Juno 104 patch is still alive, 80’s nostalgia here I come!