Organelle -> Guitar/Bass Amp

Hi all,

Recently for a show I sent the output of my organelle directly to two amps via 1/4 unbalanced cables – a Fender '65 Reissue Princeton Tube Amp, and a solid-state Fender BXR100 bass amp. I was pretty nervous doing this because I know the output of the Organelle is line-level, so I wrote a patch that allowed me to control the individual volume of each output from Organelle to very very low levels because I was concerned about blowing out my amp, especially the Princeton.

The sound turned out pretty great, so I want to do this setup again, but next time I’m planning to use a re-amp box to convert the line-level from the Organelle to instrument level. I’m going to try the ART Dual RDB.

Am I on the right track with this? Anyone have any tips for sending out the Organelle to solidstate/tube amps?

I have a Dual RDB and can recommend it. Haven’t tried running the Organelle through an amp, but can test for you if you haven’t done this already.

I’ve tried it, and it seems to be working great so far. I like that the Dual RDB has level controls on the device, so far so good!