Organelle music

All Organelle, made when I first got it and was all jazzed about the stock patches. Still am but there’s so much more now.

2 Likes

Here’s a tune I wrote and recorded using the organelle with everything (guitar goes thru too) except the vocals… Singer/songwriter-ee! It was a super fun project.

2 Likes

Using Polybeats for …um, beats! as well as some effects on the organelle.

3 Likes

Hello everybody : This is one of my work with an organelle and septavox :slight_smile:

Hi everybody,
here are some excerpts of a session with violin and live sampling, using the Organelle and PD on a computer.

5 Likes

Hi everybody - I’m not using the Organelle to directly make the sounds here, but rather as a multi-track looper to perform material I’d already written that mostly featured guitar/vocals/synth. This is a live video session I did with a local arts/music publication where I live and all of the audio (with the exception of the drums) was recorded/looped live on the spot thanks to the Organelle:

My pedalboard didn’t make it in any of the shots but I’m using primarily Meris and Chase Bliss pedals to get all these tones, running direct in to the Organelle via a Neunaber Iconoclast.

They also did an interview with me if you’d like some context:
http://www.rootsboise.com/dale-hiscock-esc/

2 Likes

This track contains at least 3 organelle patches: not_stockhousen, Mellowtron and drone, along with processed electric guitar and field recordings.

Hola!
Here’s a track of all ciat lonbarde stuff, but being processed through clds in the organelle…

4 Likes

J Dillicious will always be one of my all time favorite patches.https://www.instagram.com/p/BsM_KYYhTMF/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=cvelx4r113iw

3 Likes

hello
this is a record i made with the organelle in the first 36 hours of purchasing the unit. No other processing devices were used save for an electric guitar, volume pedal,Roland cube amp and an e-bow on one track.
thanks so much for listening

5 Likes

Fascinating stuff you got going there. Which patches did you use?

Yeah I love it too! Well done. The vocoder never sounds good on me somehow.

Disxiple ! Nice finding you here! Great track !

thanks man! The vocoder is great with a little EQ

4 Organelle patches, mixed in Ableton, mastered in Ozone. Bird samples by Valotikhuu (valotihkuu.bandcamp.com/). Organelle patches by shreeswifty (www.patreon.com/shreeswifty/posts)

1 Like

Nice work. I love glitches vs. marimba ambience.

1 Like

Thanks @pt3r and thanks for listening!

One more from yesterday. 4 tracks of Organelle recorded onto the OP1. More @shreeswifty pure data goodness

1 Like

Ten Songs for Winter:

This one uses the organelle as icing on top of the songs, and sometimes for effects. There is some Mellowtron, Lost in Translation Synth, Arp II, Lo-Fi Piano, Theremin and DUST.

1 Like

This song’s working title was “Segmenti Translosso Experimon” :wink:

Sampled into Ableton and then buffer shuffled / processed / arranged.

2 Likes