Organelle music

really into that @healthylives
got my movin in my seat!

1 Like

Thanks @wannop, means a lot to me! I am big fan of your patches / adaptations, esp Morphagene Quartz!

hey!
here’s I song I made using Loop Jam Rec. It consists of live playing and a bit of structuring afterwards in Logic X. chill beats, hope you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very Chill, very lo-fi - Cool summer vibes ! Congrats !!

1 Like

Hey,

Bit quiet on this thread, I’ll make a start :-).

Just finished an EP, the song below is nearly all Organelle using stock patches and samples, with a bit of Korg Volca Keys and FM. Put together in Reaper and mastered via Landr.

Please have a listen - lemme know what you think.

Love the Organelle, the keys on mine were stuffed, but the support with C&C has been fantastic, honestly. Speedy and helpful responses. Especially for something that is out of warranty and was bought from a reseller.

1 Like

Hi all,
My new and first full lenght album is out today - yay!
I used organelle’s sampling capabilities quite a lot for this
release :slight_smile:

enjoy:

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/voQZV14tDr8

Get my keyboard replaced and some random jam after work(obviously)
:slight_smile:

Hey all,
wanted to throw my hat in the ring with all of this wonderful music. Everything on this track was made using the organelle, with guitar being the only exception. i love this synth with all my heart, it’s been a force of constant inspiration. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My latest drone ambient album, organelle, other drone machines and pedalboard :

3 Likes

This one is Eight New Songs for Spring. There’s some organelle in the mix - the Lost in Translation synth, Aquarius 4, Shepherd Tones, the mellotron, the algorithmic filter patch, the ambient guitar patch, and the infinite reverb patch.

2 Likes

This is one of my favourite songs of Face Value along with Hand in Hand. Maybe?

One patch, one organelle, one take…

3 Likes

Breakbeat experiment

3 Likes

what’s the patch you used?

Both pieces are made with a patch I am currently developing which I call AEbelTone (name might cause some issues with a German DAW :-)) which basically turns my organelle into an 8 voice sampler with variable polyphony per voice with different settings per voice (attack, decay, panning, delay, reverb,…) along with an 8 track sequencer all controlled/visualized via an AKAI APC mini.

1 Like

would you share it? or does it only work with the AKAI?

It only works with the Akai, since it is specifically written for that controller i.e. the one I had lying around, it has the 8x8 grid + 8 vertical and 8 row buttons + shift button and 9 faders which are all used by the patch. The organelle can really be a little powerhouse if you throw some midi controller in the mix.

Here’s a couple of noodles I did today using rings and clouds on orac v2

4 Likes

Organelle (Supersynthengine, Arp-Synth & Mellotron), Microkorg & Guitar…

8 Likes

Nicely done, sounds great!

1 Like