Problems with imported samples popping - Organelle Prairie Loops

Hello there!
I am trying to make my own samples to load into Prairie Loops through the computer and they keep popping when the loops starts over. I made sure I was bouncing the audio files w/o any kind of space and proper fades. Wav 44.1 16bit .
I don’t have any problems with popping if I record into the organelle directly.

I am using the first generation Organelle.

Any help would be appreciated!

What OS version does your Organelle have?

Can you share one of your .wav files so we can try it?

Hi,
It says new users can’t upload attachments, so here’s a dropbox link:

I am using version 3.1 for the organelle 1.
Trying to find a download for 4.0 but kinda striking out…

Thanks

Here is the Organelle 1 manual section for updating to 4.0: Chapter 7.1 - Burning SD Card Disk Image.
OS 4.0 contains a newer version of Pure Data. Please update to the newest OS and the pops should go away.

Hey @chrisk
Thanks for all your help so far, and sry it took me a min to get to this.
I successfully installed 4.0 and re tested the prairie loops patch by mounting the usb on the mac, and loading in samples that way. Some of the samples pop (seemingly louder than with 3.1), and some don’t. I compared the files that pop against those that don’t, and found they’re the exact same file type (wav 44/16), and no fade issues.
Thanks again for your time!

Thanks for the update. I’m not really sure what is going on. We have not heard similar reports from other users.

We did update Prairie Loops on Sept 12. Can you double check that you’re using the most recent version: Prairie Loops | Patchstorage