Sequencing with multiple tracks

Awesome community of amazing musicians,

I think Organelle fits into my workflow pretty well. I am trying to figure a few things out before I pull the trigger on purchasing it.

1. Can I program puredata patch in a way that allows me to have multiple tracks in the sequencer in one Organelle unit and does the device support it?

Reason I ask is because having multiple tracks is key to making music for me especially during session recordings or live performance and I have been considering Octatrack for that very purpose. .

Thank you in advance for your response.

Pure Data is very versatile, so you can pretty much do whatever you imagine. However if you haven’t worked with Pd before, it is a bit of a learning curve, and even something seemingly simple like a sequencer can be tricky to get working correctly. A bunch of the patches contain a simple sequencer you could work off of. None of these support multiple tracks, so it is something you’d have to implement yourself.

Thank you for responding. I have programming background in other languages. Let me look into it. I just wanted to see if there were any hardware limitations preventing it from being implemented. Looks like there are none.