Start-Up Issue - Blinking Aux LED

Hello all!

I unboxed my organelle for the first time in a while to a troubling issue. When I try to power it on, I get no start-up display from the LED screen. Instead, the aux button LED flashes. And that’s it. I’ve never powered the organelle with anything but the included power source, so I don’t know what I could have done to induce this issue.

I verified that the SD card was fully seated, and nothing changed.

If anyone else has had this issue, I would love some feedback on how to fix this. My wife got me the organelle in March of 2017, but I haven’t been able to use it much because we moved into our first home in April 2017. The house didn’t have a good place to write music so I spent much of the first year renovating the basement. Overall, this particular organelle has probably seen less than 10 hours of use.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi-

This sounds like a faulty power supply. Do you have another supply with the same output specs (9VDC, min. 1000mA, center-positive tip) you can try?

1 Like

Ah! I wish I had seen this before I went to work this morning.

I do! - more specifically, I have a 1spot with an adaptor to make it center positive. I’ll give it a shot when I get home this afternoon.