Troubleshooting - No audio from output R?

Hi,
I have contacted C&G Support, but since I haven’t heard back from them yet I’m reaching out to the knowledgeable folks in the community.

My Organelle mk1 has no audio coming out the Right mono jack. Left works fine. I have tried different cables etc. I have audio in both ears from my headphone jack. The display shows stereo signal coming out/passing through.

I don’t remember any accident of the Organelle taking a fall etc, but who knows. Visual inspection (opening up) nothing seemed loose. I did not remove the pcb:s to look on the other side and I haven’t tested anything with a multimeter.

Connecting organelle to a screen/keyboard/mouse I can see when performing shutdown I have an error code reading FAILED: Failed to start Store Sound Card State. See ‘systemctl status alsa-store.service’

I’m totally illiterate in Linux/PD but have managed to try commands such as alsamixer and amixer. In Alsamixer I see nothing peculiar, not that I know what to look for. But I’m a bit puzzled what kind of feed that goes to the analog outputs.

If anyone has experienced anything similar, or has a hunch what I should look for – I’d be grateful for any tip! I see there have been a few post on similar issues before, but I’ve seen no public solution for it.

Thanks!

Hi, found any solutions on this? Experiencing the same problem today, yesterday everything worked fine, today no output from the right channel.