UK battery links?

Xmas…Stocking fillers…Organelle battery (finally!)…

Anyone got recommendations/links for current best options? Ideally UK links but not dealbreaker.

Thanks.

Basically you just want a 1a 5v to 9v cable, then any USB mobile recharger available.

1 Like

this one works pretty fine

1 Like

Also make sure the plug is center positive.

2 Likes

Damn, does anyone know how long those mobile usb rechargers would power the organelle for?

Also if anyone has any links to alrernative /longer power adapters ?

The Organelle needs ~1000mA, if your Battery has a capacity of 21000 mAh (eg. Anker Powerbank from Amazon) you can use the Organelle ~21h

1 Like

I can vouch for this,I have the same battery and would spend many hours in my back garden during the summer and it didn’t seem to put a dent in the battery charge,best upgrade for an organelle.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone. Got a little sidetracked with modular brain hole but sorting this battery stuff today. If someone can please confirm that I just need the cable linked above by @korb and this powerbank, right? No other adaptors etc? Thanks!

Also… The powerbank I’d previously looked at was from thomann and had dual outs. I’d been thinking I could use the other output for a pedal. I see that the anker powerbank you guys are talking about has dual outs too. So in theory could I buy two of the cables and run organelle + pedal (prob lofi junky) from the one power bank? Anyone doing this with this bank and can comment on any noise issues?

Thanks

Confirmed. I use exactly this setup (Powerbank + Adaptor) without any problem.

Thanks dude. Ordered :slight_smile: