CME WIDI jack & Organelle

Bluetooth midi for my Organelle to connect with Ableton & external synths. First impressions are very good!

1 Like

Wonderful! Keep us posted, I’m expecting one of these too. I’m afraid it doesn’t looks like it will play nice with the sensel morph I have though… We’ll see!

1 Like

I’m using it to connect to Ableton & then to my external synths via Ableton. Works great at the moment. The only problem I’ve found is with Orac… if I’ve got Ableton controlling the midi clock & start/stop when I hit stop in Ableton Orac stops for a moment & then starts up again at its internal tempo.I can’t seem to get it to stay paused. I can’t tell if it’s the WIDI jack or just what happens with Ableton - Orac as I don’t have any other means for testing the Organelle’s midi at the mo.
Just running it synced with link for now & starting Orac on the 1 with Ableton & that works a treat.

So with WIDI Jack the Organelle can both send and receive MIDI from a computer for example?

That’s correct, or you can get multiple WIDI jacks & connect them to one another. I think up to 5.

I’ve been using mine recently to send midi patterns from sequencers in Orac to Ableton, which works a treat!

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like