DAW/.wav file transfer hub

Other than samplers I am very curious if anyone is currently using Organelle as a simple DAW? I know it’s possible to write a Pd as such , I have some ideas and would love to start a conversation about options…

Further, I’m wondering specifically if I could record a whole song into Organelle from my Octatrack main outputs, using knobs as reverb, And other mastering effect like compression or gate (anyone using nice mastering effect patches???) Then save that as .wav file right ON Organelle, then USB .wav file directly back into octatrack as a long one-shot sample directly from Organelle USB (skipping computer to reload .wav file back to octatrack). Has anyone any experience as to weather the octatrack will recognize Organelle as a file transfer system so as to avoid using a computer to load .wav file into from Organelle and then drop into octatrack folder on my computer. Can you write a patch to record, effect, and save as a .wav and transfer that .wav over USB? I’d like to skip the computer and be able to make whole productions between octatrack and Organelle , and only have to use computer once for loading to band camp.

Can you write a Pd to allow Organelle to display octatrack sample folders and projects and load .wav files/manage them?

Thanks so much…