I don't understand how to add Orac to the patch list

hi!

I did the pd0.49 install in the organelle menu via usb stick. I was expecting the Orca text to come up as a possible choice

what did I miss?

Did you download Orac 2.0 from patch storage.com, too?

Is the issue that the file is “.zop” instead of “.zip”? I can’t remember but I think I had to change the file extension to “.zip” last time I installed it

honestly I can’t find it. I’ve learned all the Elektron machines but this seems to be SO many new terms and ideas.

what is the exact name of that patch?

well I did note that it looked weird. but organelle happily installed it with no complaining…? I just didn’t see the result

Drag the .zop file to your “/patches” folder on your usb card or sd card (if you are using the sd card for patch storage).

Then using the encoder knob on your organelle select and click ‘install orac.zop’

Then after the organelle restarts, launch orac from the organelle’s ‘patches’ menu using the encoder knob.

Everything Wannop said is spot on, if you are having trouble finding the Orac 2.0 .zop file, it’s at https://patchstorage.com/orac-2-0-for-organelle/

Then follow Wannop’s steps above

Organelle does have a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it it’s awesome :slight_smile: and we’ll try to help as much as we can

2 Likes

great thanks! how big is the brain capacity on the organelle? speed not memory etc