I don't understand how to add Orac to the patch list

hi!

I did the pd0.49 install in the organelle menu via usb stick. I was expecting the Orca text to come up as a possible choice

what did I miss?

Did you download Orac 2.0 from patch storage.com, too?

Is the issue that the file is ā€œ.zopā€ instead of ā€œ.zipā€? I canā€™t remember but I think I had to change the file extension to ā€œ.zipā€ last time I installed it

honestly I canā€™t find it. Iā€™ve learned all the Elektron machines but this seems to be SO many new terms and ideas.

what is the exact name of that patch?

well I did note that it looked weird. but organelle happily installed it with no complainingā€¦? I just didnā€™t see the result

Drag the .zop file to your ā€œ/patchesā€ folder on your usb card or sd card (if you are using the sd card for patch storage).

Then using the encoder knob on your organelle select and click ā€˜install orac.zopā€™

Then after the organelle restarts, launch orac from the organelleā€™s ā€˜patchesā€™ menu using the encoder knob.

Everything Wannop said is spot on, if you are having trouble finding the Orac 2.0 .zop file, itā€™s at https://patchstorage.com/orac-2-0-for-organelle/

Then follow Wannopā€™s steps above

Organelle does have a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it itā€™s awesome :slight_smile: and weā€™ll try to help as much as we can

2 Likes

great thanks! how big is the brain capacity on the organelle? speed not memory etc