Looking for someone to do some 1:1 video sessions with

Hi!

I’m still very much an Organelle beginner, and I have been really enjoying experimenting with different patches and watching YT videos of others jamming. One thing I’d really love to do is learn from more experienced folk in real-time – things like workflow, favorite patches, et cetera. I’m also really interested in live-sampling, especially in ORAC. Maybe just 20-30 minutes or longer, just once or a few sessions.

So if anyone has some spare time and would be open to hopping on a [insert preferred video platform] call, that would be fantastic! I am happy to compensate via Venmo, Paypal, or donation for any time given.

Hope this type of post is okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a bump :slight_smile: would love to collaborate and learn from others!

Hey there, I’m also finding it helpful to see how other people use the organelle. I think initially I was a little lost, and the combo of seeing other people doing things and figuring out what I want it to be has really helped.

I’m a beginner too, but I’m just getting to a point where some things are clicking as far as desired workflow, orac, what patches I’m excited to combine. Not sure I’m up for video sessions at the moment (sorting out some new schedule stuff right now) and not sure I’m experienced enough to be able to teach much, but if you want to trade ideas I’d be happy to share what’s grabbing me within the organelle/orac world. Send me a message if you want to trade ideas!

Hey, I’m totally in the same boat as you. Still looking for more experienced folks, but I’ve definitely been finding my workflow with ORAC in a way that’s a lot of fun, and that I feel comfortable picking up and putting a song together in a session. That being said, this machine is sooooo damn powerful and there is just so much that I can do with it, I still feel like I’m just scratching the surface!

Would love to swap ideas, thanks @mirrorcoast for this

I could be available. I do this kind of stuff: patches
I have been doing puredata for years and even contributed to flossmanuals: /chapter: Using-Midi / PURE DATA
greetings!
S

1 Like

Hey! This is really late but I want to circle back with you – I’d be really interested in learning more about e.g puredata patches that read in analog signals from Arduino (you responded here: Arduino UNO > MIDI > Organelle M? - #6 by Servandob)

Let me know :slight_smile: