Organelle OS 3

can anyone tell me if this would work? as the recommended canakit by Oweno isn’t available for prime shipping anymore.

I have this one: https://www.amazon.com/Wi-Pi-Raspberry-802-11n-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B00BDW6D7I/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1514576108&sr=1-3&keywords=Wi-Pi+Raspberry+Pi+802.11n+Wireless+Adapter

Works a dream.

i’m using this small one without problems

edimax EW-7811UN

to the name of the wifi network? I just got my wifi adapter today, trying to connect. I’m not seeing any definite instructions on how to do this on the forum… yet… still looking…

i just answered my own question. changed the name on the wifi.txt file to network name and correct password, i get “Problem Connecting” message… hmmmmm

Hi,

Did you get a gdb going on the organelle in the end?

Andy

gdb, no… i had to restore my old OS version, then i couldn’t be bother to go thru all the steps again,
so i just switch to use a rPI for the debugging i needed to do on my app.
( i always write cross platform stuff, so it was easy enough to move to the PI for the ARM specific tests i needed to do)

I just realised this was my first post here. many similar looking discourse places, hehe.
hello everyone! organelle is so much fun… even more so with v3, thank you @thetechnobear & @oweno !

1 Like

Nice one, ordered. :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for this update. What a great mix of workflow and creative improvements. And the community effort, wow!

I’d suggest to link to this post for quick start on setting up WIFI connection to access the browser based file manager: Organelle Web File Manager

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks for the info.