Problems with AP mode on Organelle M WIFI set up

Hi @chrisk, yes my Organelle M still connects to my home WiFi, and is able to start the web server and I can successfully do patch management at home.

@Adelabi I haven’t reflashed yet, as I can still do what I need when I’m home, and I can add my friend’s WiFi credentials while I’m home.

I changed the AP name / password within the web server, but that had no impact on getting Start AP to work.

Thanks for update - this confirms that the USB-WiFi adapter is working.

Could you try resetting the AP name / password to the default:
name: Organelle
password: coolmusic

I’ve got the same problem.
Though my computer recognises the network, the password “coolmusic” doesn’t work…I presume that my device is absolutely new.
Because I cannot get into AP Mode first, I can’t connect to my local network and get started

Seems this fixed it! Cool! Music!

1 Like

Sorry if this is obvious, but you are not including the quotes around coolmusic right?

Hi Chris,
No, I didn’t include the quotes

Hi, I’m having issues with getting my computer to connect to the Organelle. I was able to set up the Organelle network in AP mode and connect to it on my computer, but when I type in the organellem.local address it does not connect. I’ve also tried using the IP address in the Info page and still no luck. I’m using Windows 11 if that helps.

Pardon my ignorance, but I’m not sure how to flash the SD or I would have tried that.

Did you start the Webserver? The command is also on the WiFi page

Thank you for the reply. I was just going to try again to make sure I did that and what worked was removing the https:// from the IP address. Now pardon me, I have some patching to do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I’m new to Organelle.

Like pleanbean, my the AP mode turns off right after I have pressed the “start AP”.

I, however, bought mine second hand so i’m not sure how to reset the name and password.

Can you help me out? :))