Keyboard Button Issues

It feels soooo good to play now :smiley::smiley:

Great! Thanks!

So far I have not experienced any keyboard issues with but I follow this thread because it’s so satisfying to see how a company helps their customers. This is how you create a loyal customer base. An unnamed company could take some serious lessons from you guys! Keep up the great work C&G!

2 Likes

Keys arrived, easily installed and WOW! What a difference. Thank you!

1 Like

That is good to hear! Thanks

1 Like

Hi there,
Happy to have my first organelle and just enjoy playing with it. However i found that the keyboard is obviously hard to press and read specific mount of machines met the problem( mine was from 2017, serial number be around 23xx.)
Just wonder how can I get it fixed or similar action could be taken to deal with it.
Best.
Xu

Hi @xumatrix - just responded to your email to us.

Much appreciate Chris! Think that be quick and smooth sort out soon :wink:

1 Like

Recently fitted my replacement and it’s way better. Feels more sturdy and resolved all my issues. Thanks for sending the part!

1 Like

I sent a message request for a replacement keyboard pad and haven’t heard back : /

are you still providing support for this?

Yes, we are definitely still providing support for this. I don’t see a message, did you send email? can you try again or send a pm? thanks

Hi Adrian
Yes, we received your contact form message. We sent two reply emails to you (one with a tracking number for replacement keypad) to the hotmail account you provided and shipped the keypad to you on April 16. Can you check your spam folder?

Hi, I’ve sent an email regarding the issue. Hoping I can get a replacement keypad soon!

Hey gang, is anyone who installed the new keypad experiencing button issues again? I’m going to play with some other patches to make sure I’m not missing anything, but I thought I noticed some response issues the other day and then last night I was messing with 1008 with the ramp synth on sequencer 2 and a few buttons needed to be pressed hard and with my fingers flat to sound.

I’ve had the OG Organelle for a couple years now, and I have a little MIDI keyboard I can use with it, so I’m not freaking out. But if there’s a fix (compressed air? Making sure it’s got a cover on it? Not putting it in a case that might put pressure on the buttons?) I want to make sure I’m doing what I can to avoid response issues!

Hi @youngfamiliar,
The replacement keypad is from a different vendor. It should not have the same problem. When you replaced it, did you use the provided alcohol wipe to clean the circuit board contacts well? If not, that is something that should be done (See 3:51 in the step-by-step video above).

1 Like

Gotcha! I did use the alcohol wipe, and I think I was pretty meticulous in following the directions. It could be the attack on the sequencer for 1008 that I was using maybe - kind of a fluke. I’ll try more patches this week just in case. For the record, though, if I’m using a little toolbox with foam in it as a case, any minimal pressure on the buttons shouldn’t cause an issue, right?

Yes, that should be fine.

1 Like

Hi @chrisk . I sent a contact message to you guys. I’m having this same keyboard issue. Thanks for coming out with this fix! Looks like a easy thing to do.

Hello there !

I join the band,

I had this issue since 2018 and It led me to stop using the organelle. You told me to clean it and nothing changed.

So now that you found a fix, I am really excited and looking forward to play with it !

I sent an email yesterday, waiting patiently for your response :slight_smile:

thanks

Hi @Pierre - just replied to your email. Thanks