Organelle music

Organelle using the cinematic piano patch with Meris pedals.

2 Likes

100% Organelle (orac) :v:

5 Likes

very cool! How did you sidechain in Orac @electrafa ?

1 Like

Thanks! Just by using envelopes and mixing the drums loud into the Capture compressor/limiter (supercompress) :v::wink:

A few years late, but Iā€™ve been going back through this thread to see what people have been doing with the organelle and this track is amazing! Very inspired now

1 Like
Arable Lands Ā· The Architecture of Anxiety

Made this pseudo-krautrocker with guitar samples through the morphagene patch by @shreeswifty, as well as the critter czz patch. Fun working with that chopped up sound!

2 Likes

Thank you, really kind of you.

That ambient track passion of origins is lush :ok_hand: love the krautrock guitar in the one above too, i hadnā€™t thought of using that morphogenetic patch for something like that

Thanks! The ambient one is actually all guitar samples on my elektron digitakt, my attempt at getting the Stars of the Lid vibe on a smaller scale. Currently messing around with similar sounds using the turing machina patch with the digitakt, will post when I get something that doesnā€™t sound like a mess!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been putting out new ambient tracks every two weeks since March as part of a subscription series on Bandcamp to help recover some lost revenue due to COVID. Heavily relying on ORAC and the more generative patches for a lot of them. This track is almost exclusively ORAC, with some granular effects and a little noise from the Minilogue. (Patch notes are in the track description).

3 Likes

Hi!

I made this track last year and pretty heavily reliant on the analog synth that comes with the Organelle. Really love it.

The guitarist I play with live sometimes puts it through a Wah-Wah as well. Pretty nice.

2 Likes

Hey all - hereā€™s a track I made recently using the turingmachinav3 patch on the organelle to play various samples on my digitakt. Got some fun sounds by switching between midi channels, and recording the results on the digitakt sequencer, building up more layers as I went.

1 Like

Very lovely! Thanks for sharing :smile:

Cheers chkbeto!
Thanks for giving it a listen.

Organelle is mostly supporting the Subharmonicon with 2 generative patches on ORAC (genny > rngs > gran frz; genny > buzz synth), but the two complement each other really well.

2 Likes

Happy new year fellow sonic adventurers! Did this ambient one a little bit ago and thought Iā€™d post it here. Iā€™d love to hear some other peopleā€™s recent music too!
Used orac, with rhythmicon sending midi notes into digitakt via midihub, then sound back into clouds and elements in orac, then further fx via H9. Cheers!

1 Like

I wrote a song on my new Organelle M. All sounds are from the Organelle and I played all tracks on the nice wooden buttons of this great instrument.
I love my Organelle !! :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple ballads I composed using the organelle M!

2 Likes

Pd + Orac + Tidal cycles synced via Ableton Link:

1 Like

Hi everyone i shre with you a soft dreammy jam that i made with the organelle sequenced by the OPZ.
Here im using Orac with two Rings, one with DUST and another with Clouds. Drums come from FUSION and every midi channel is sequenced by 4 midi channels of the opz. The opz brings some sounds too bypassed to the thrid orac module without any fx
hope you enjoy it

6 Likes

A couple of different organelle synths and the CA filter patch are on this one:

1 Like