Organelle music

love your timings. the way the sounds weave between each other is dope. nice bass drum.

Thank you so much for checking it out and taking the time to let me know. Itā€™s greatly appreciated!

Some recent fun with genny. Always love slicing up and rearranging the little melodies that patch delivers. Cheers!

1 Like

First jam with my ā€œRebounddā€ patch:

2 Likes

Organelle on the k-loop over patch

3 Likes

this is a whole vibe. dope. what are those lights you are placing over the guitar?

1 Like

Hey @sefu thanks for the kind words! The Apeture ALH 198C is the name of the led lights Iā€™m using. I think theyā€™re discontinued, but Iā€™m sure you could find something similar. Tbh I am not sure why they create sound when in close proximity to a magnetic pickup though

Hereā€™s a couple of pieces composed mainly on the Organelle! If you like you find out more here: www.thesesouthernlands.com :slight_smile:
These Southern Lands - Hear Me - YouTube
https://youtu.be/RJig67gZJa0

1 Like

Excited to have the original Rebound running alongside my version now:

2 Likes

1 Like

Love everything Iā€™ve been seeing/hearing here. Today I released a 3 track album and features organelle on some sampling on the final track (pocket piano on track two as well!). Hereā€™s a quick video I made with an except. Link to bandcamp for the whole album in the post. Thanks for listening :heart::heart::heart:

Organelle might be the best looper machine out thereā€¦

2 Likes

Is the clarinet processed through the Organelle? In this case, how? Thank you!

Hello fellow Organelle users! I released a new song today titled ā€œHang Gliderā€! The bulk of the song is from the Organelle. I used the sampler patches to sample song acoustic guitar chords and single notes, then played them with a keyboard and ran them through various pedals.

The song is from a 5 song EP Iā€™ll be releasing next Friday 7/22 called Lucerne. I hope you all enjoy it!

Hang Glider by Legos on Bandcamp
Spotify
Apple Music
Legos on Instagram

1 Like

Hello again everybody! I posted a song about a week ago from an upcoming EP that used a lot of Organelle. The entire EP is out today so I wanted to share it with you all! You can stream it below. Let me know what you think! I hope you enjoy!

1 Like

This is dope. Reminds me of Squarepusher meets John McLaughlin. Some really nice prog rock/jazz fusion sentimentality. I love how even with the layering there is still a sense of space.

1 Like

They sefu! Thanks for the kind words. Iā€™m a fan of both of those artists so thatā€™s really cool to hear!

If you like Squarepusher, check out Strobes. Itā€™s a project he did with a couple other musicians. Itā€™s a ā€œsuper groupā€ type of thing. Insanely good and mind bending!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using the Organelle a lot for my music, especially the patch ā€˜Tapeyā€™ but also ā€˜Granular freezerā€™ for some nice textures. It is such an inspiring device.

Soundcloud: Stream hertzstrasse music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud
Bandcamp: Last minute | hertzstrasse

https://youtu.be/R2ZMBigx3qg A family/work trip to NYC resulted in some downtime to chop samples overlooking Columbus Circle. Enjoy.

A short Instagram clip featuring the Organelle as an experimental synthesizer. Fm & pulsar synthesis, a feedback loop, granular delay & freezing. Organelle m generating all the sounds and MOD Duo X in charge of the effects.

Monday Idiot shared a post on Instagram: "A combo of fm & pulsar synthesis, feedback loop and granular delay & freezing. Organelle m generating the sounds and MOD Duo X in charge of the effects.

#electronicmusic #noisemusic #idm #fmsynthesis...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiHcnhxjH2l/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like